Got the Producer chops? Then I'd like to hear from you. We at Razorfish NYC are hiring and I'm on the lookout for a rockstar (yep, I said it) to work with me on one of the world's leading brands for 18-24 yr olds. You'll get the opportunity to work on everything from mobile, to social, to video, to banners that guys want to engage in. An opportunity to shape an account, and a real opportunity to grow and learn the full gamut.
Read more about the job here and the requirements below, and if you're interested send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter explaining why you want the role.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed project plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run internal team meetings
- Recent experience successfully managing projects end-to-end (budgets, scheduling, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with IAB standards and high volume publisher specifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with rich media publishing tools, e.g. Eyeblaster, PointRoll, Atlas Rich Media
- Solid knowledge of interactive advertising space, including direct response and brand campaigns, banners, rich media, and micro-sites, and the delivery of non-page-based solutions with heavy creative/user experience components
- Strong grasp of the ad banner production process (e.g. banner resizing, QA, and tagging)
- Strong Microsoft Project skills
- Facility with common interactive tools and techniques (Flash, AJAX, Silverlight, HTML/CSS, .NET or PHP, database design/development, etc.); some facility with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2-4 years related work experience
- At least 2 years of project management experience, preferably in a consulting or agency environment, and with an advertising focus